Monday, July 16, 2012

The Sharpie Laptop #4


UPDATE(11/27/12): Custom Sharpie Mac & Laptop Decals NOW AVAILABLE  <--- br="br" click="click" get="get" how="how" see="see" to="to" yours="yours">

Over the weekend I was asked to Sharpie yet another Macbook- I was more then happy to do it. Surprisingly, these seem to be a bit more challenging then some of the cars I've done. While there isn't as much space to fill, it still requires some precision. On these I try to scale down the artwork to fit the space I have to work within- in this case, a 13'' rectangle. The result is shorter strokes and tighter clearances. As with always, this was a blast to do and I can't wait for the next one!

If you liked this one, please check out the other 3:

The Sharpie Laptop- the original!

The Sharpie Laptop- the sequel!

The Sharpie Laptop- the trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment