Friday, January 17, 2014

Custom 1969 C10 Dually Roadster Rendering

Yesterday I had a little in between drawings time and really wanted to draw something quick that I'd like to build (one day). The 1st vehicle I ever bought was a 69 C10 which I later sold and replaced with a 72 C10 so they're something really special to me. And I've always liked the open top truck look, but wanted to see it with the cut posts and glass like a modern roadster is. I also like the idea of painting the wheels to match, but having a chrome trim ring to separate the wheel and tire. This is really more of a quick drawing then a complete rendering, but I wanted to get the idea down so that later I can come back and do a more refined version.

Done using Markers, Airbrushed Acrylics, & Pencils on Marker Paper




No comments:

Post a Comment