Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Custom 32 Ford Roadster Rendering

About a month ago I was preparing to do a a few silver/grey vehicle renderings  back to back and wanted to test out some materials together. I often do a 'test piece' prior to a full on piece to make sure that the markers and paints I've selected work well together on the surface I'm going to use. This 32 was the combination of a few idea's I'd had for a custom roadster, but was also a great opportunity to test out those materials. This piece was done using markers and airbrushed acrylics on paper, then I picked up a frame for it and hand pinstriped it with tan to match the interior. It was a whole lot of fun to put together and I got to learn a lot from it- I'll take any excuse to draw a custom car!

The original piece is available at www.PinstripeChris.com/Store

No comments:

Post a Comment