Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Sharpie Pro Street Camaro Part 4





I spent the end of yesterday and the beginning of today getting the hood done. It was necessary to remove the scoop so that I could put designs all the way up to the tape, and so that later it would be easier to do the scoop itself. From that point Steve (the owner) and I stared at the car and walked around it until we were both convinced that the roof and trunk should be done in a similar fashion to the hood. Originally I wasn't thinking the car would need much more then the sides- but with the sides and hood done, the rest of the car seemed a little bare. So I spent some time running long lines of tape over the car while being careful not to touch the sides... until I got a layout that matches the hood and runs to the trunk. So next up will be the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment