At the end of each day I've been trying to spend just a little time getting pinstripes down on something. The last couple days culminated into this panel. I started by spraying Rustolium Florescent Pink on a blank white panel... then layed out the gold size... then applied gold leaf... then engine turned... then airbrushed in a little black here and there (just to see what it would look like)... then I outlined everything in dark magenta (to keep the initial contrast down)... then added some more to the design using process blue... then finally I made a lime green to border the whole dealy. Another panel made it all the way to the end! Yay! And good thing, because I'm trying to have as many as I can for some upcoming shows. I'm also trying some new stuff, so these panels make good practice and excellent education.