Yesterday I got Matt's parts blocked and ready for paint. The first stage of color in the paint scheme is a extra sparkly charcoal I made using Black and and Alsa Corp Nevada Silver. After the color was dry enough, I ran a scotch brite thru the parts in 1 direction just before clearing them. The subtle streaking will serve as part of the weave look on that layer of carbon fiber. Hopefully. After the parts dry a couple days I'll re-prep them and begin the next layer of the pattern. Hopefully the next post on these parts will include a step-by-step of the technique I'll be using since I won't be doing it the 'traditional' way.