Sunday, August 16, 2020

Brand new Porsche 911 Artwork & Print Available

 


Alright, so I know it's been a while since I last wrote a post here but I figured, why not? I've got some 'extra' time so might as well do more of the things I've been wanting to, like painting.

Since all the lock down craziness, I've actually had time to slow down and re-evaluate things (a topic I'll get in to in a longer post). Upon my coffee infused day dreaming it occurred to me that this at home time is a fantastic time to make do on what I considered my New Year's resolution: make more paintings. Again, I'll elaborate on this in it's own post here as I think there are a lot of great insights to share from my time with me, coffee, my cars, paints, and my family. But for now, here's one of the latest offerings from my whirlwind of paint- "Flat-6" based on and inspired by many different facets of classic Porsche 911 Design. I've become quite the Porsche enthusiast since buying a couple 911's (yet another great story to write some posts on) so they've definitely made their way in to my artwork and I am quite ok with that. If you're here to so the visual story of my art journey (and it's been a long one) I definitely appreciate you- and if you're here and also wondering where to got a limited edition, signed and numbered print of this fantastic artwork, well that's right here: 


Thank you for coming by!

#porsche #911 #porsche911 #vintage #aircooled #german #hotrod #painting #artwork #flat6 #coffeetime #classic #design #creative #inspiration #limitededition #prints 

No comments:

Post a Comment