Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Quick Coffee run in the VW Roadster






1st day of the year and 1st Coffee Run of the year. Sure was a nice day here in SoCal and since my studio is at home I pretty much use any excuse I can to get out of the house for a little bit and get some air. I was surprised how many questions I got about this car on Instagram and Facebook today, but for anyone who's curious this is my 1969 Vw Bug/Roadster. It's a true roadster in the sense that it has no door glass and capped door tops and of course, no roof. I actually bought this car almost 5 years ago and it has a bit of a back story... but I'll have to save that for it's own post. That'll be a good one. Something I'd like to do a bit more this year is share a bit more of the behind the scenes and adventures that happen in between and during artwork things. Not every day is 'sit down to a painting/drawing' day so it'll be fun to share a bit more. Until then, Enjoy the Ride!

And if you'd like to find me on Social Media, im at:


No comments:

Post a Comment