Monday, May 23, 2016

Post Apocalyptic 67 Mustang Fastback to kick off the week

For Mustang Monday brushing up on my graphic novel style for some up coming artwork- 67 Mustang Fastback with a post apocalyptic feel. It's such a great feeling to be back in the studio after taking a solid week off for our honeymoon and diving straight back in to energetic artwork. The time off gave me a lot of space to think about how I would like to approach some new artwork as well as some new avenues I would like to spend some time on.

The moral of the story here is: Personal time for reflection may feel like it's difficult to actually make time for and hard to feel good about (since you are physically stepping away from your daily norm) but ultimately can be very clarifying and help you redirect focus.

 This Original illustration is available- please Email me for details:
PinstripeChris@Hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment