Friday, February 8, 2013

NEW Custom Painted Framed Print for Sale

I've started on a new batch of these custom painted framed prints using nice smooth satin black frames, and prints from my most recent custom car art. This piece in particular is titled "V-8" and features a 1932 Ford. Once the print is installed into the frame I continue the artwork out onto the frame using white and black pinstripe enamels and a pinstripe brush freehand. I really like the look of these- especially with the artwork wrapping around the inner and outside edges, it just has so much more life! This is also a great way to get a finished, framed print of some killer artwork and get some original artwork at the same time. I've started on a set of these from the same custom car series using the pieces "Straight-8" and "Dual Bullet" as the basis for the custom framed prints-  I plan on selling them as a set, but each can be bought individually for $50 + Shipping, and I'm more then happy to ship internationally.

If you're interested, please email me: Cruizin4Customs@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment