Thursday, December 20, 2012

NEW Sharpied Framed Prints



Only 1 Available
 Just before last weekends Artist's Night at Stumblefoot Brewery in San Marcos, I decided to grab a few frames to house some of the prints I had for sale- specifically for the show. So I got one of each- black & white. And once the prints were placed in their respective frames, another idea dawned on me-  why not continue part of the artwork out onto the frame? I've seen this done with artwork in the past and I think it's a great way to offer a complete framed print that does have some original hand done artwork to it-  best of both worlds! So here it is- the top print is a close up of the Sharpie Mustang roof continued with black Sharpie, and the bottom is a print of the 'Sharpie Labyrinth" continued with silver Sharpie. The top one sold at the show and I got a great response out of the idea so I will be offering this in the store shortly- each one will be different then the last. At this time the bottom one needs a home- its a true 1/1 that I'll part with for the event price of only $50 +shipping. Frame measures 10.5"x12.5" And if anyone is interested in having one specially made, please email me: Cruizin4Customs@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment