Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Sharpie Camaro SS



The Sharpie Mustang was finished and delivered just in time to receive the next sharpie car- this 2012 Camaro SS. The customer has a lot of great ideas and we spent a great deal of time talking our way through them all. Initially I was going to be doing SS style stripes on the front and back, but I felt like 1 wide stripe would be just a little bit different from that as well as give enough surface area to get some nice artwork in. This one is going to be different then the other Sharpie Cars in a couple ways... one of which being that I wont be posting the step-by-steps on the blog until the job is completely done. Not that I mind sharing, but after having done a number of these I've found that the reaction from the customer upon delivery isn't as exciting because they've already seen so many pics of it. I like to keep them as involved as possible, but we're going to try something a little bit different on this one. I've got lots of info and pics to work from so I'll surprise until the end. I'll be back in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. Some insanely awesome talent!! Would love to see you design some tattoo's! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I would love some wolves done on my car. Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharpies 'not just fo Mexican women anymore'

    ReplyDelete