Monday, May 30, 2016

Indy 500 in the Technicolor Universe

Yesterday was the Indy 500 (which is always great to watch) and I had started a sketch earlier in the day of Robot Number 3 behind the wheel of an Indy car to suit the day. Somewhere along the way, he took a hard turn into the Technicolor Universe leaving the monochromaticness faaaar behind. Rarely do I get so explosive with color and after completing this piece I wondered, Why? Something tells me the answer is similar to the one about me censoring myself- I was really just holding back... for some reason. Well if this is an indication of anything, it's that the new road is full of life, color, cars, and robots. The original is sold and we will be doing Canvas & Paper prints- we'll make the announcement of their availability soon!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment