Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sharpie Art done LIVE at the Sev Ven Gallery Show!

 At the beginning of the show some basic lines go down before the madness happens so I can feel how the surface is going to act on an easel - since I never use one! Worked great though and on lookers were able to see what I was doing
 
 Part way through the inking I flipped it upside down to get a better reach on some areas I want to add to- also helps give another perspective on the drawing 
 
 
A few short hours later and VoilĂ ! The ink part was over, but the fun at the event was just beginning- so many great people here to talk to about art, and some great live music being played



My evening's creation done live at Sev Ven Gallery Show using nothing but a Sharpie! Thanks again to Kat Monroe for having us and putting on a great show- Caity and I had a great time chatting it up with other artists and admiring a huge variety of artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment