Thursday, January 24, 2013

Custom Painted Sharpie Art Framed Prints



So lately I've been doing a lot of these custom painted/matched sharpie art prints. Sounds confusing, I know but I'll explain-  I start with either an 8x10 or 11x14 print of one of my pieces of sharpie art or a close up shot of one of the cars, then frame it nicely in a matte black frame that has plenty of edge space. From there I use enamel pinstripe paint (1-Shot) and a paint brush to extended the artwork from the print, over the frame. And I do mean all the way over from the glass side inner edge, over the sides. This is a great way to get a very nice framed print and have some custom artwork as well! Every piece is different from the last, so everyone has something unique. These are made to order, so if you're interested in having one, send me an email-  Cruizin4Customs@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment