I decided to take it a little easier today to preserve my sanity... which means working 4-5 hours instead of 12-14. I did make a decent amount of progress today tho- I made it across the tallest part of the cowl hood. Since I'm not tall this proved to be the difficult area. Much reaching and stretching was involved. But with that section out of the way I can resume my working pace in easier to reach areas, which at this point, will finish out the front end. This car definitely has some of the coolest cleanest lines and designs I've ever put down- It's definitely going to look super sharp when it's done!