Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Drawing on Tables at Restaurants...


Tonight we spent our valentines evening at the local Macaroni Grill. We hadn't eaten there in a while so I had forgotten that we get a blank canvas for tables along with crayons! As soon as I realized this I began transcribing my sharpie art into crayola art. I ate my food quickly and moved the tableware out of the way so i could get back to what i really wanted to do. It's a lot bigger then it seems in the pic... hard to imagine how difficult it is to draw with a crayon. And they definitely don't stay sharp. As we were getting ready to leave people from the tables around us started looking over and asking if they could take pictures. What a fun evening. I wonder if they threw it away...

1 comment:

  1. you'll have to go back and see if they still have it or maybe they framed it. perhaps you could get a contract with them to do each table and then they could have it cleared over. i got to believe crayon is a bit toougher than sharpie.

    ReplyDelete