Friday, September 23, 2011

The Sharpie Camaro part 3

Today I got the rest of the 1st stripe filled up and got started/finished on the other stripe. Basically, I got the front end done. The artwork ended up being a lot more dense then I've done in the past, but that's Ok... looks super awesome this way. I tend to do the artwork to the scale of the area I have to work inside of. So an entire car can have more open looking artwork. A stripe or a specified area doesn't have the space to really allow for that and make it looks as good as it can I don't think. Next I'll get started on the roof and carry on from there. It's pretty interesting to look at... so much to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment